Friday, July 2, 2010

Damn it..!!

aku rase x sabar sgt nk balik kg..rupenye..something bad will be happen..i got something and i have to lose another thing...Damn it..

i got job offered and i have to lose someone that i love named Jang..

i love u so much..till i think that i could not live without you..i love u so much as u're part of me..and now..u're going to leave me..
i just arrived yesterday and maybe tomorrow u'll leave me..shit!! why it has to be u???

i know it's painful for u to stay by my side..i know u're suffering all the time that i'm away..but can't u stay? why do u have to leave me?

i don't mind if i have no man in my life..it doesn't matter..but u? it's a big deal for me...

u lighten my life..u bring me joy n happiness..u're best buddy of mine..please don't leave me..

i know some time later..we will be apart and become history in our life but i just don't expect it to be now..time is ticking so fast..i never realize it..

but i'll let u go..yes..it's hard for me..but i'll let u go..if leave me could lessen the burden..i'll let u go..just let me treasure our memories..

and u..still a part of me that i'll remember in my whole life.. n just dont think that i could love other as i love u..

i love u forever..thanks for being such a good buddy..even u're not the only cat in my life but i'll remember u the most..

be strong..the pain is only for a while then u're free..



*damn it..!! i don't think i can sleep again tonight..

0 comments: